Friday, March 25, 2011

Three Out of Four Ain't Bad

Rice noodles with olive oil and seasonings, deviled egg, pickled beets, edamame; tangerines, apples; wheat-free cookies.
Man, this looks good. Well, to me, anyway. I was so happy I thought of putting noodles in the lunchbox, but both girls hated them. They ate everything else, though. Humph! They loved their lunches on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, then Thursday was a snow day and they REALLY loved that, so maybe Friday just couldn't compare.

What should I make on Monday?

Lousy Lunchbox Noodles

Cook some rice noodles--my favorite are Tinkyada brand. Dress them with good olive oil, garlic powder and oregano; chopped olives, too, if you have them. It doesn't really matter what you put 'cause the kids won't eat them anyway. That does take the pressure off, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment